Magic Butter Case
- Squeeze the butter and cut it into easy to cut butter, and keep it as it is.
- It can be cut evenly, so it is easy to use depending on the amount.
- In the case of 0.44 lb of butter, cut into about 0.01 lb.
- You can store the separated butter in the refrigerator.
- To make home bakery, cooking, and sweets.
- Please do not use this product except for the original purpose.
- Please do not place near fire.
- Please do not use this product for boiling water disinfection or dishwasher.
- This can cause deformation.
- Since butter immediately after taking out of the refrigerator is hard, please leave it at room temperature for 30 degrees to 60 degrees minutes before cutting.
- Please do not apply excessive force because the wire may break off.
- The cross-section of the cut butter is smooth, so the butter may stick.
- Please peel off when using.
- When washing with hot water, please wash it with a neutral detergent.
- After use, please wash with neutral detergent for kitchen use.
- If the wire is left on the wire, it may cause moisture or dirt, and may cause wire breakage.
- Please wash with a soft sponge etc.
- If you wash it with a hard thing, it may cause scratches.
- Please use this product for cuts of less than 0.44 lb.
- Depending on the position of the butter, it may differ from the weight listed in the table.
- Case : AS(Acrylonitrile Styrene) resin (heat-resistant temperature 70 degrees / cold temperature - 30 degrees)
- Cover : Polyethylene (heat-resistant temperature : 80 degrees, cold temperature : - 30 degrees)
- Wire plate : ABS(Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) resin (heat-resistant temperature : 80 degrees, cold temperature : - 30 degrees)
- Acrylonitrile Styrene/Polyethylene/Steel Use Stainless
- 6.50"W X 3.74"D X 2.68"H (16.5 X 9.5 X 6.8cm)