Donabe Ukigumo 8.5 in. Super Lightweight Hot Pot for 2-3 People Made in Japan
- A typical earthenware pot is 7-10mm thick, but this ultra-lightweight earthenware pot is made 4-5.5mm thick to reduce its weight.
- It is about 20% lighter than the conventional one, making it lighter and easier to carry.
- Because of the high content of heat-resistant ceramic clay, the clay pots are tested up to 1562F whereas ordinary clay pots are tested up to 662F, making them sturdy even though they are thin.
- Made in Japan, this earthenware pot is made of durable materials and is thin and lightweight.
- Very easy to carry, wash.
- It can be easily cooked over medium heat, which saves energy.
- Can be used with Gas Fire ONLY.
- Body: Heat-resistant ceramic
- Lid: Ceramic
- 10"W X 8.5"D X 4.8"H