Cast Iron Frying Pan 11.8 in. Gas Fire / Induction Heating
"Grow slowly. Use it for a long time. The more you use it, the easier it becomes to use."
- As iron is used, a film of oil used in cooking covers the surface of the iron plate, making it difficult for food to stick to it and prevent it from rusting. Do not scrub with a metal scrubber or detergent.
- Strong heat makes food taste better in no time.
- Iron is resistant to heat and retains heat very well.
- By raising the temperature of the iron with high heat, you can seal in the flavor of the food in a short period of time and make it delicious.
- Because of its excellent heat retention, it is recommended for cooking pancakes, hamburgers, dumplings, and other dishes that need to be cooked evenly.
- When using for the first time, apply kitchen neutral detergent and rinse thoroughly with a sponge.
- Body: Iron
Inner and outer surfaces: Silica coating
Handle: Phenolic resin (heat resistant up to 150C / 302F)
Dimensions (approx.): 30cm / 11.8"
- 18.9"W X 13.0"D X 13.8"H