Diatomaceous Earth Bath Mat Polar Bear 21.7"
- Diatomaceous earth bath mat is an excellent product that absorbs and dries water on the soles of the feet after bath.
- Diatomaceous earth is a soil that is made from fossils and is excellent in absorption and release of water. This ensures that the surface is always smooth.
- No need to wash. Fiber-based bath mats must be washed every day because bacteria will grow on them if they remain wet. Diatomaceous earth bath mats can keep their water absorbency and cleanliness with regular maintenance.
- When the water absorption is reduced, use the sandpaper included in the product to shave off the surface for better absorption.
- Diatomaceous earth has Anti-fungal / Deodorizing effect.
- Comes with anti-slip sheet and sandpaper for maintenance.
- Weight (approx.) : 3.31 lb.
- Diatomaceous Earth, Pulp Fiber, Lime
- 14.96"W X 21.65"D X 0.35"H (38 X 55 X 0.9cm)