Diatomaceous Earth Bath Mat Tile Bath Mat 20.7 in.
- Outstanding water absorption and quick-drying properties. The uneven arched tiles fit the soles of your feet and dry the water in an instant after bathing.
- Diatomaceous earth is prone to cracking and scratching unless it has a flat ground surface, but this is made less prone to cracking by making it into tiled plates and placing them one by one on a resin frame. It is breathable and mildew resistant.
- Diatomaceous earth has a moisture control function, inhibits the growth of bacteria, and has deodorizing properties.
- When you start to feel dirty, you can wash it with detergent. After that, hang it out in the sun for a quick dry.
- Diatomaceous earth bath mat is an excellent product that absorbs and dries water on the soles of the feet after bath.
- Diatomaceous earth is a soil that is made from fossils and is excellent in absorption and release of water. This ensures that the surface is always smooth.
- Comes with anti-slip sheet.
- Diatomaceous Earth
- Clip : Porrepripyrene
- Anti-slip Mat : Ethylene-vinyl acetate Resin
- 20.67"W X 13.31"D X 0.87"H (52.5 X 33.8 X 2.2cm)