Donabe Sogi 12.0 in. Hot Pot for 5-6 People
- For 5 to 6 people (No. 10)
- The design is suitable for both Japanese and Western styles.
- High rim prevents spills
- Oven: Only the body can be used
- Microwave oven: Only the body can be used
- Dishwasher: Not available
- Made in China
Before start using:
- Boil the hot pot with rice water for about 10 minutes to let the starchy substance fill the fine surface pores and prevent water leakage.
- Use this method to seal the hot pot at the beginning of use and protect it periodically with this method.
How to care:
- When you are bothered by odor transfer...
- Put plenty of water and a pinch of tea husk in the hot pot and boil it for about 10 minutes. The ingredients in the tea will absorb the unpleasant smell and weaken it.
- When you are bothered by the musty smell...
- Add plenty of water and a few tablespoons of vinegar to the pot and boil it for about 10 minutes. The sterilizing and deodorizing effects of the vinegar will weaken the rusty smell.
- Body: Heat-resistant ceramic
- Lid: Ceramic
- 13.8"W X 12.0"D X 6.3"H