Diatomaceous Earth Bath Mat Pale Rose 15.2 in.
- Diatomaceous earth bath mat is an excellent product that absorbs and dries water on the soles of the feet after bath.
- Diatomaceous earth is a soil that is made from fossils and is excellent in absorption and release of water. This ensures that the surface is always smooth.
- No need to wash. Fiber-based bath mats must be washed every day but Diatomaceous earth bath mats can keep their water absorbency and cleanliness with regular maintenance.
- Diatomaceous earth has a moisture control function, inhibits the growth of bacteria, and has deodorizing properties.
- When the water absorption is reduced, use the sandpaper included in the product to shave off the surface for better absorption.
- Comes with sandpaper for maintenance.
- Diatomaceous earth
- 15.16"W X 11.42"D X 0.35"H (38.5 X 29 X 0.9cm)