Diatomaceous Earth Bath Mats Super Tan 21.7 in.
- The diatomaceous earth content is higher than the normal type, so it absorbs more water.
- Diatomaceous earth bath mat is an excellent product that absorbs and dries water on the soles of the feet after bath.
- Diatomaceous earth is a soil that is made from fossils and is excellent in absorption and release of water. This ensures that the surface is always smooth.
- No need to wash. Fiber-based bath mats must be washed every day. Diatomaceous earth bath mats can keep their water absorbency and cleanliness with regular maintenance.
- Diatomaceous earth has a moisture control function, inhibits the growth of bacteria, and has deodorizing properties.
- When the water absorption is reduced, use the sandpaper included in the product to shave off the surface for better absorption.
- Comes with sandpaper for maintenance.
- Comes with a non-slip sheet.
- Diatomaceous earth
- 21.65"W X 15.75"D X 0.35"H (55 X 40 X 0.9cm)