HILDE Tension Two Way Partition Black
- The net can be mounted vertically or horizontally, so it can be installed at the width of your choice (13.8"/23.6")!
- Extendable from 78.7" to 104.7" in height
Includes 6 hooks
- Attach the net firmly by inserting the convex part of the lever into the hole of the fastener until you hear a click.
- Customer assembly (no tools required)
- Approximate time for assembly (2 or more people): Approx. 30 minutes
- Pole, net: Steel (powder coating)
- Resin part: ABS resin, polypropylene
- When using the net horizontally: Width 13.8" x Depth 2.8" x Height (telescopic) 78.7" - 104.7"
- When using the net upright: Width 23.6" x Depth 2.8" x Height (telescopic) 78.7" - 104.7"
- Diameter of the jack part (approx.): 2"
- Overall: 33.1lbs (with distributed load)
- Per net: 11.0lbs
- Per hook: 2.2lbs
- 郢晢�E½�E»郢晢�E½�E»繝ｻ・�E½繝ｻ・�E¯郢晢�E½�E»郢�E§謁E�‡�E½�E½・�E½繝ｻ・�E»郢晢�E½�E»郢�E§謁E�‡�E½�E½・�E½繝ｻ・�E¿Please install at least 5.9" away from the wall.
- Be sure to assemble the product while supporting it with two or more people.
- Please check with your housing manufacturer or real estate company if the floor or ceiling of the installation site is compatible with the protruding product before installation.
- Be aware that some vinyl chloride cloths are easily torn. It is recommended to use a colorless cotton cloth on the installation surface to prevent tears and scratches.
- Check the strength of the ceiling and floor before installation. Insufficient crimping force may cause the load capacity to drop.
- Install and use the product in a stable place where the ceiling and floor are horizontal and parallel.
- Be sure to install the support pillar vertically. Do not install on a Japanese style ceiling, sloped ceiling, or floor.
- Do not install on carpets or soft floors. Do not install on carpet or soft floors, as it may cause the product to fall over and damage the ceiling or floor.
- Do not store the product on a balcony or outdoors. It may cause rusting.
- Do not install near fire or heaters (such as stoves).
- Do not hang from, lean on, jump on, or apply excessive force to the unit. Do not use the product as a handrail.
- Do not hang hard or heavy objects on the unit. Do not apply a uneven load to the unit.
- Use the product within the load capacity.
- Be careful not to pinch your fingers or other parts of the pipe joint.
- If the floor is wooden or tatami, be careful not to scratch it.
- Keep the product in a well-ventilated place, away from damp and watery places.
- Do not wipe the surface with a damp cloth. Do not use cleansers, thinners, benzine, alcohol, or kerosene. (Follow the instructions for chemical wipers).